Smashing Stereotypes: Librarians get Loud!
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION - FRIDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2016
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8
Thursday 11 and Friday 12 February, 2016
Before you register, please have a look at the conference
programme on our new website (or click on the link below
which will take you straight to the programme) and take
some time to consider which parallel case studies and
workshops you would like to attend. You will be asked to
select your choices when you register.
In WORD: http://media.wix.com/ugd/1fd0f3_3245e14c615c416291da9ab35b488711.doc?dn=...
Please note that the programme is subject to change.
- Poster Presenters: €100.00
- Lightning Session Presenters: €100.00
- Full Delegate Rate (Thurs & Fri) - Non-LAI-member: €235.00
- Full Delegate Rate (Thurs & Fri) - LAI-member/Non-A&SL-member: €190.00
- Full Delegate Rate (Thurs & Fri) - A&SL-member: €155.00
- Full Delegate Rate (Thurs & Fri) - Full-time-students/Unwaged/Retired: €75.00
- Day Rate (Thursday Only OR Friday Only) - Non-LAI-member: €165.00
- Day Rate (Thursday Only OR Friday Only) - LAI-member/Non-A&SL-member: €130.00
- Day Rate (Thursday Only OR Friday Only) - A&SL-member: €110.00
- Day Rate (Thursday Only OR Friday Only) - Full-time-students/Unwaged/Retired: €50.00
Click here to register:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the access code.
1) If you have any questions or concerns about your registration, or
if you are having difficulty accessing your detailed record through
the link above, please
contact Seán Hughes, the Conference Registration Secretary:
2) If you have any questions or concerns about payment for the
conference, or you are having difficulty accessing your invoice
through your registration record, please
contact the A&SL Section Hon. Treasurer, Laoise Doherty:
3) If you have general questions about the conference that are not
directly related to registration or payment, please contact the A&SL
Section Hon. Secretary:
email@example.com - please include 2016 Conference in the
LAI Membership & Institutional Membership - Please Note Institutional Members of the Library Association of Ireland (LAI) To avail of the LAI Member rate for attendance at LAI events, only the named representative from the Institution can avail of this rate. To avail of the LAI Academic & Special Libraries (A&SL) Section Member rate the institution, in the first instance, must be a member of A&SL Section and then only the named representative from the Institution can avail of this rate. Section 4. (iii) of the LAI’s Memorandum & Articles of Association covers Institutional Members of the LAI. Membership 4. (iii) An institutional member shall be entitled to nominate a representative who may attend meetings of the Association, and on behalf of the library, library school, corporate body, institution or society represented, shall enjoy all the privileges of a member, subject to the provision that such representative, unless he is also a personal member of the Association, shall not be eligible for election to the Council, or to the Office of Chairman/Chairwoman or Honorary Officer of any Section or Group within the Association.
You can find all the information and updates about the
conference on our website:
www.aslibraries.com and on Twitter #ASL2016
We are delighted to announce that Celine Campbell and
Saoirse Reynolds have been awarded the Sponsored Attendee
Bursary which will cover the cost of the conference
delegate fee (including meals) for the 11th and 12th
February 2016. After the conference the successful
sponsored attendees will provide a conference review which
will be disseminated to A&SL membership.