Date & Time:
Booking Form Now Open!
The conference and exhibition regularly attracts delegates from all sectors of the library and information world throughout Ireland and the UK. Our tagline aims to appeal to each of these sectors and keep a firm eye on the future of the profession and services.
Early Bird Rates for full delegates available until the 31 January 2015!
Learn, discuss and be empowered through keynote presentations, plenary lectures and participative learning sessions. There will also be a large suppliers’ exhibition and plenty of opportunity for informal networking. With a new format and a state of the art venue it promises to be a great conference.
Collaborate: Partnership, Shared Services, Seamless Access to Information
Evaluate: Information Literacy, Evaluating Services, Measuring Impact
Evolve: Libraries of the Future, Information Professionals of the Future, Digital Technologies
Wednesday, 8 April 2015
- 7pm – 9:30pm Welcome Reception & Opening of the Exhibition
- Thursday, 9 April 2015 *Day Delegate Option*
- 9am – 4:45pm Keynote, Plenary Lectures, Learning Sessions, Poster Session, City of Belfast Tour and more...
- 8pm Conference Dinner
- Friday, 10 April 2015
- 9am – 1pm Keynote, Plenary Lectures
- 2pm Optional Visits to Belfast Libraries, Discounted Tickets for Tours of Titanic Galleries
Keynote Speaker - Irene Knox
Libraries NI (The Northern Ireland Library Authority)
BT3 9EP Belfast , ANT